Submissions that focus on the divination reading process and the spiritual medium reader using whatever tools at hand are particularly welcome and may include:
- critical analysis as well as short stories, poetry, and excerpts from longer works
- personal accounts of experiences working as a reader
- memoirs and autobiographical accounts of spiritual and divination readers
- scholarly papers about fiction, cultural products or ethnographies
- participant observation and commentaries on representations of the spiritual reading in any aspect of popular culture, including evolution of contemporary decks in the women's spirituality movement, the practice ofpalmists or phone psychics, art, film, the phenomenon of internet readers, Tarot reading shops, booths on boardwalks or at carnivals and festivals such as Renaissance Fairs.
MLA format required. See the Femspec website (femspec.org) for paper submission format. For more information, contact email@example.com.